<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5730680996035416390?origin\x3dhttps://meandhisfate-suicidallove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> Baby, stay long together.
Friday, June 19, 2009 @ Friday, June 19, 2009
An assholic Friday.



Happy Birthday, Hilda Yap! 06/19
Happy Birthday, my junior. Stay young and chio :D

Hilda's Birthday today. (: Woke up late again, extreme late. My eye appointment can't change now, and i still have to go for the damn CCA. So cham, holiday still have to go back to school, got link mehs? Wahlao ehs. C-C-A. Ugh! haish. Rot at home today for the whole afternoon. At night, went for tution. Super funny. My teacher and his husband was discussing the hospital thing. (shall not elaborate) Watching 'Absolute Boyfriend' now. :D


What's the heck is happening to me now?
Hasn't been doing any homeowrk or started any.(oh gosh)
Playing computer the whole day.
Super duper hate tuition and C-C-A.(omgomgomg)
But, i love TRANSFORMERS.(L)
I want to watch the movie badly. (!!)
I miss PeiShyan hell lots.
I don't want school start so early.
Going for a Birthday Party tomorrow. ^^
Pimple Outbreak. (idn'twanttogoout!)
Blardy shit.
I think i shouldn't give her that chance.
Regretted badly (?)
I miss Baby hellots too.



Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.


Adeline Alex.A Amira Amalina BrandonLim ChangYi ChongJin Claire Emilia Erica Felicia.C Gabriel SL Hilda Jellyn JiaJun JiaYan Kenan Lester Litong Lynn Melina MingJia MingKui Pei Shyan QiongDan RachelGoh RuiLing Sherry SienWei Simone WeiTing Wendy Yuvarani


MusicPlaylist



Silent cries .